Internship Overview - Colombia
Join our Global Internship Colombia - June 2017 Today!
The ETF provides a safe, supportive and fun environment for TEFL teachers to grow both professionally and personally. Teaching English in Colombia alongside experienced local co-teachers, allows you to gain priceless teaching experience in Government schools whilst also gaining a deeper insight into Colombian life and culture!
You will teach around 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Founded by Heart for Change and the Colombian National Ministry of Education, the English Teaching Fellowship Program (ETF) is a social initiative that helps bring qualified English teachers to Colombian public schools and institutions with the intent to build a bilingual Colombia.
- Monthly stipend of 1.5 Million Colombian Pesos*
- Full orientation including accommodation and meals
- Domestic flight from Bogota to placement location
- Assistance finding housing from local coordinators
- Co-teaching role and so you will work with a local Colombian teacher
- Teach at local middle, high schools and universities
- Visa provided by program
- Colombian health insurance
- All public holidays
- 24/7 support team to assist you in Colombia
- Latest Edition Lonely Planet E Guide to Colombia
- Choose from a 5, 6 or 11 month placement
*Average local salary in Colombia is around 800.000 COP and so you can live comfortably on this stipend.
No teaching experience necessary!