Internship, Dates and Fees - Colombia
- Start: March, June or July 2017
- Finish: 5, 6 or 11 month contract as from start date above
- For March 2017 start - mid January 2017
- For June 2017 start - mid April 2017
- For July 2017 start - mid May 2017
Upon approval of placement, successful candidates are required to pay a deposit of $400. Your program deposit payment demonstrates your commitment to the ETF Program, Colombia. This commitment helps the local support staff to plan their resources and ensure you have the best possible experience when you arrive in Colombia.
The deposit is fully refundable by SENA or the Ministry Of Education Colombia upon completion of contract.
The deposit is non-refundable if the teacher decides to cancel or withdraw from the program at any time and for any reason.
Armenia, Barranquilla, Bello, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cajicá, Cali, Cartagena, Chía, Cúcuta, Dosquebradas, Duitama, Envigado, Floridablanca, Girardot, Girón, Ibaqué, Itagüí, Manizales, Mosquera, Neiva, Pasto, Pereira, Piedecuesta, Popayán, Rionegro, Sabaneta, Santa Marta, Tunja, Villa de Leyva.
Additional things to budget for!
- Flight plus your traveler´s insurance
- Visa costs: approximately £245 - $306 USD
- A visa administration fee
- Police check costs: approximately £45 for an ACRO in the UK. Other countries need to check locally.